Hair is long filamentary structure horns, derivatives of epidermal skin covering the scalp of the person. Hair is composed mainly of keratin, rich in biotin, zinc, sulfur and nitrogen. Color and shape of the hair is a sign of important anthropology. Can bring black hair, brown, yellow, hung, platinum, red ... maybe straight, curly, wavy ...Hair Colors
Hair color pigment in the hair by the decision and genetic nature. With time, the amount of which will be reduced pigment and pigment distribution of the song is also modified. This is why silver hair. Hair also cases of lost identity, as the albino. Hair grows from the hair follicle cells reproduce regularly. These hairs only exist for a while and then fall, with the average male 2 years, in women longer, about 4 to 5 years. In each person, an average of about 50 to 100 hairs fall out per day.The life cycle of hair has three main phases:
Nutrients needed for hair
- Growth phase (anagen): hair papilla is formed and the first exit out of the oil glands around the hair follicles. Body hair and perfect appearance the outer horn. Growth phase lasts 2-4 years 3-7 years in men and in women. 0,3-0,4mm hair grows one day and a maximum of 1 cm in a month.
- Stop the growth phase (Catagen): during this phase, the hair undergone a series of changes. All activity in the cell growth stopped and hair elected co forward. The synthesis of melanin also stopped. The deepest part of the hair follicles will degenerate in 2 to 3 weeks.
- Degenerative phase (telogen) lasting 2-4 months. Hair follicles are now just a part of inactivity. Parts grow deep under the skin, hair pins separated from cystic now shrinking, begin to fall off and make room for the growth phase of new hair, new hair cycle begins.
- Biotin: known as vitamin H - is very important for the development of new hair, the hairline to create and support healthy hair cell creation process faster.
- Vitamin B: including vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12. B3 and B6 to help reduce hair loss, B5 increases the moisture content of the hair, making hair soft. Vitamin B has the ability to help the body reduce the harm of stress on hair
- Silica: or silcon are essential nutrients for the body, hair and nails especially. Can add silica from legumes, vegetables
- Zinc: helps hair grow thick, healthy hair, helps in the follicle cells to recognize the presence of the hormone stimulates hair growth
- vitamin E
- vitamin D